Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Slow And Easy Does it 6.21 mil (58.42 min)

My day started with a walk to work, which turns out to be a nice relaxing walk before the start of a working day, but that nice feeling was crushed by an extremely hectic day, full of work orders and walk-in troubleshooting. Joyce picked me up from work at 7 pm and I was still dealing with a user. We ended up leaving the office at 7:30.. I did not feel like running at all, but at this point in the game, I cannot miss a workout.



Towards mile 5, I told Joyce "It sucks, it's unbelievable how much you drag when you haven't work out in 2 weeks". I found this run very hard, but I figure it will only be for a few workouts..

Right now icing the shin and ankle, since it's feeling the effects of the 6 miles..Tomorrow another quick run to get into the habit again.. Annie, a co-worker and former Dalilymiler may be joining me for the run to Glen Island, so the run may turn out to be interested..

No comments:

Post a Comment