Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easy Slow Warmup Run 2.02 mil (18:02 min)


I have a very long run tomorrow and decided to do a quick but easy warmup run tonight. Nothing crazy. Thursday night I bought two ankle braces. One for regular use at home and one which fits so nicely and comfortably in my shoes. This one I got to use tonight and it worked great. Even though I had plenty of support on my ankle, it felt as if I was wearing nothing, so light. I didn't feel any discomfort throughout the run, and I was tempted to put a little more speed and add an extra mile, but figured "why risk it?" so 2 miles was all for today.  Pretty good if you ask me.



I am bit nervous about tomorrow's run, but a bit excited.. I will be happy with 18 miles but shooting for 20. So lets see if the mind over body theory works tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment